The Global Coalition to End Child Poverty has released their new guide “A World free from Child Poverty.” The guide harnesses knowledge and experience in order to support national processes in achieving Sustainable Development Goal 1 – Ending Poverty.
The guide, launched April 6, 2017, includes five milestones listed below:
- Milestone 1: Building a national pathway to end child poverty
- Milestone 2: Measuring child poverty
- Milestone 3: Putting child poverty on the map: child poverty advocacy
- Milestone 4: Reducing child poverty through policy and programme change
- Milestone 5: Achieving the SDGs: ending extreme child poverty and halving it by
Download the whole guide, or individual milestones, on the Coalition website here.